Monday, January 27, 2014

My Little Blog Was On The Radio


Today, January 27, 2014, The Conservative Wife (that's me) had her little blog mentioned and an entire post read on Christian Talk That Rocks Radio with host Richie L. This is very exciting for me. It seems I started this little venture with the thought that no one would ever read a single word I write, but I did it anyway and now look. I am just ecstatic. I encourage you all to give Richie a listen. I liked his show a lot. He does shows Monday - Thursday from 4-6 pm Central (Texas) time. 5-7 pm Eastern. Here is the link to his show with my post and he gets to me about 10 minutes in.


To listen to his regular daily show, go here:

Man, I'm fired up. Makes me want to start a radio show, too. Although, I would have to give beginner lessons on how to understand "hick" first so y'all could understand me. LOL

Well, no time like the present, right? Here is your first "hick" lesson. Say these words:

MR Snakes
MR Not
MR Too
CM BDI'S
LIB
MR Snakes

Got it? Okay, okay... Now read it like this:

M Are Snakes
M Are Not
M Are Too
C M Beady Eyes
L
I B
M Are Snakes

What do ya think? Am I ready for the big time?




No comments:

Post a Comment